WHY!! WHY!!! Why are mothers like that?? (maybe not yours, but mine is)
Unreasonable, perfectionist, start screaming just because you don't follow her way, being late, answering her when u try to defend urself, being untidy, a piece of paper on the floor, shoes not arranged perfectly, books everywhere, snoring! for god sake!, being myself... and the list goes on and on...and on...
ISHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!GOSH!!!
Well it happened again today..long story..and i still don't think i am at fault. Her reason of i am wrong just doesn't make sense. And is it so wrong just because i am defending myself when u are being unreasonable.Well, again..that's what mothers do..We listen! They DON"T!
I'm not surprised!! because she is never really interested in my stories.. I'm just a chirping bird who chirps not stop 'TRYING' to tell you what happened in school today..( well, i never finished my story, cause my story is soooo long and she doesn't want to know)
Get over it already! SU QUIN..YOU just have to accept that's what mothers do..
*FYI, I will try my best to not be like that..I promised you, my future children..
2 comments:
Aww, you okay Su Quin dear? Well we always wish to be better parents... No doubt you will be a great mom one day! :D
I can imagine you laughing with your kids non stop!!
Cheer up dear! *hugs*
same here, my mom doesn't wanna listen to my stuff...
Post a Comment