Thursday, 11 June 2009

I'm back..

I'm back to blog.. after a long break because of exams..Mid-semester exam!!Haha..it's finally over. The only thing to worried about now is da RESULTS!! Muahahaha....

Well, one thing good about doing A-levels is that there is no peka or folio to do except that u have to sit for a practical experiment paper..(All by your own...that's not dat bad actually unless u dun even have a clue on wat it's talking about)

Chemistry: DEAD. Maths:Stats & Mechanics also dead. Physics: Muahahaha- I can't rememer my formulas...COnclusion: (we shall see in 2 weeks time..)
N yay i got a new calculator!! but sad, i have to leave my old one behind..*Sob..sob..u've been there for me during my SPm and now u shall rest in peace..R.I.P
SOOO!!! Everyone! i'm free for the next 2 weeks..RING me and we can chat or hang out..OR u can come see my dog! did i mention dat i have new puppy? Haha!!(i no..ME!! having a dog in my hse!!dats like raining snow, i am really having one.) He is coming home from the hospital today. He is only 11 weeks old and already fell sick..*heartbroken* seeing him so weak and sedentary like a barnacle clued to the ground *..he is now thin like a stick..haih..
These pictures was taken the first day when he came to my hse..so adorable and hyper active..and i mean HYPER!!
Simba the puppy/dog.

No comments: