Friday, 4 September 2009

HMm..

It's September!! So fast..Time truly flies.
Just got back from a very bad flu..thank god it's not H1N1. Man! So many ppl already succumbed to it..sad la.
Anyway, after 3 trips to the doctor, tons of panadol, antibiotics and lozenges! I"M sorta FINE!!..yay!! GOod thing is I missed practically all my monthly test.(he.he.he..) but still I have to study and do all da homework. MEchanics is piling up on my desk..maybe I might storm out from da classroom one day b'cos of all da work! yikes..
Sadly, I missed GREEN PEACE! Green Peace!! I've been looking forward to it all week and I missed it. shit. N worst of all, I missed Thessa.. Oh, Thess, if u r reading this, im so sorry and i miss u so much! N i didn't go to time square for merdeka either..N now paintball because of physics test.. Hmm, I really need to get out!

that is it for now! XOXO

No comments: