Tuesday, 19 January 2010

Headaches

Headaches can be classified into literally pain in your head or just too many things to worry about..Actually, it still comes back to literally having pain in your head..
It's January and I already have a list things that I regret doing..From not being smart enough about life to passing up homework late and kena bar from monthly test..haha.(well,there's always 1st time)
As results coming out next Monday!!!ARGHHHH!!!hope to get at least 2 As..but after thinking back, I don't think so. Just passed up my university application to HKU; chances are slim but I seriously hope they will take me. All the best and take care to Miss Florence Lim who left for Aussie on Sunday. SOrry I couldn't sent you off..too lazy..haha!muaxxx...
It's been a long time since I actually hang out with you friends..call me up anytime k? I'm stopping work soon..This sunday is my last, then we can go lepak and CNY shopping.YAy!!And oh yea. Got my diving license on 2 January..wheeee!!!! I'm a qualified Open Water Diver...wheeee!! These are some of the pics.check out the rest in Facebook..so excited, currently saving money to go on more dive trips..
Nemo's House, too bad when i go near there, all of them cabut d
My dive buddies

No comments: