Well..well..well.. It's been a while since I update this blog. People starts to tell me your blog is so dead..HAha! Nothing big has happened lately, besides the obviously Chinese New Year, my university applications and same old same old stuff.. Currently missing the feeling inside water- the feeling where you are in another medium and another beautiful universe by its own. Life indeed is a journey of self and world-discovery..Does it make sense? LOL!! actually I'm hungry for being inside the water because it's 40 degrees right here!!!!ARGH!
Talking about weather seems to be the major topic these days. From dawn to the time you go to bed. And the stupid air-conditioning in room 603 is not working properly..Can't breath! I don't get some of my classmates who wear jacket to class all day!! I'm like boiling here, hello!! Just looking at you makes me feel warm.
Went to KL the other day for my HKU interview..Crap alot of nonsense, a lil bit factless. What the hell can you actually talk academic about " Darwinism and genetic engineering". It's a never ending topic where pros and cons are equal in number and as important as each other. So glad that it's over.. Met up with some of my friends though- Sarah, Janice and Huiting!!yay! Went for karaoke after that!LOL!! sang all my heart out..(staring at wang lee hom..HAHAHA)
I never sat on Aeroline before, didn't know they had a mini toilet in the bus..Cool!! I'm like a monkey out in town the first time.wakakaka..
The sad news is that there's only 6 more weeks to trials..And I have tons of things to study.Hope I don't flunk and still keep up with my grades.
That's it for now.tata and take care!XXO
No comments:
Post a Comment