Monday, 12 April 2010

What I'm thinking/ talking silently..

This is actually a place where I vent out when I have nobody to talk, contemplate or complain to.
SOOOOoo..Let's start talking to myself.
It's first day of study break; and it is getting to me..Can't believe I studied for 9 hours today- record. Well, it means I'm going to slack a little bit tomorrow.haha=bad
Currently, I'm seriously in need of playing a game or watching a really nice movie that will make me cry..(anything to distract me..ideas?)
It's the 12th of April, a day closer to 19 May; A day wasted on thinking what to do after 9th of June.. A lof of dates in a sentence I see.. Doesn't show much maturity huh? I'm talking like a kid in need of a lollipop or I'll scream like a spoiled brat..
Talking bout maturity reminds me of General paper.This two words just keep popping into my mind..How am I suppose to talk academically and factually when I don't know stuff. That's one bad thing when you are in science. You only know molecules and logarithmns. What bout history? economics? politics? people?
I better stop talking bout this depressing stuff..I feel like a failure the more I think about it..
I'M Not a loser!! I live with intention, choose with no regret and most importantly- LAUGH!!

~ though Ireally need to read a lot

No comments: