I think I might just be the one on Earth that fantasize way too much! When will it ever stop? I can't seem to help it and I just keep on dreaming.. Non-stop, night and day, even when I sleep. Perhaps I should take some tranquilizer to keep my hormones or whatever thing down..
Meditation can't seem to help much, cause I get distracted so often. SOS!!
12 Days post-exam
There seems to be too much free time going on. I can't exactly find myself a job yet till UTP reply me on my uni admission. That would not exactly be the kindest thing to do to your boss by resigning after 2 weeks of employment. Therefore, that left me with quite a lot of free time. In fact, it's just a lot of free time. I've read 3 thick books, bake quite a bunch of cookies, sleep till 10am(somehow i can't sleep longer than that) and I'm still left with a lot of time..and that leads to crazy fantasies. Probably contributed by story books and television. Gotta find myself some other things to do..
Fantasies are not good cause- Definition: A pleasant situation that you enjoy thinking about, but which is unlikely to happen. And when it doesn't happen, it leads to dissapointment and anguish, distress and heartbreak!
I need to do something, that is for sure!!
No comments:
Post a Comment