Thursday, 12 August 2010

Another week

Okay..it seems like the bugs have gotten to know me and went off meeting new 'friends' to sink their teeth in; Or maybe they just went holiday and will be back soon..who knows?

New update: KFC here kinda sucky too. Super oily, bland and no meat. Can you believe it? KFC chicken drumstick! part of the meat is not there..

Class have REALLY officially started and quizzes are coming along. DE was terrible. I did not finish, by the time I sorta figured out how to do, time's Up! Physical Geo coming up next!yay..

And whoever this 'guest' or 'ng' guy is..I seriously hope you are not that annoying vain guy in my class. If it's really you, just too bad you have to read this.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha is it the guy you mentioned that in your class? the guy that commented at your previous post? ;p

suquin said...

can you guys or gals please leave ur name behind so i know who is commenting..haha..and yea i was referring to the annoying guy in class who thinks i'm weird.I blabber a lot, but definetely not weird.hehe..

Unknown said...

haha i see i see. i'm yik wei (: