New Goal: To Lose the tummy fat in 2 months. We shall see how it will last..haha
I've been on a exercise spree lately. Running, swimming, badminton, even hopping! I've scrolled through pages and pages of websites and they always come out with these exercises: scrunches, sit ups, push ups, stairs...which I am very lazy to do. Then there is also this 10 good food for losing 8 pounds, 8 moves to Perk Up you Boobs (lol) and stuff.
Then I stumble across this article "20 fun ways to burn 200 calories quickly" for example: wash your pet, car, house...then Kissing !!lock lips for 18 minutes between commercial breaks for 10 nights will actually burn 200 calories cause a kiss will burnt about 1.1 calories!!! it's like..wth??haha
So here, I've come up with this timetable which I'm supposed to follow for the next 2 months. Of course, with some plenty of healthy food)
Monday- Running (>30 mins for each)
Tuesday- Badminton
Wednesday-Swimming
Thursday- Running
Friday- Swimming
Sat, Sun- All
Now cross your finger and hope to see me slimmer in 2 months.YAY!!
(ps: 'whoever' who is thinking of leaving negative comments, please don't)
4 comments:
come on girl!! lets do it togather!!^^
quinny, ur already so slim la.. da nex time i see u, ur gonna be a stick d.. haha =D
(hmm wait, this isnt considered as a negative comment, is it? =S)
Woo! You go girl :D
haha no worries chili!!
YEa!!lets go!!!haha
Post a Comment