Monday, 4 October 2010

Flowers and plants

It's Monday night. Just finished reading another story book.
Since the heroin is into gardening, it got me recollecting my fair share of gardening memories. Well, it wasn't exactly one of my best skills. Cause most of my plants give up on me. My cucumber sorta shrunk, my basil never grow, and my aloe seems to be dying on me.(cause i left it in utp without care for 2 weeks).please please please don't die! I would love to plant azalea, or english ivy. But my favourite flower would always be orchids and calla lilies. They just exude elegance and fun! Love love! Roses are not that bad, a bit common though. Pink and red roses are pretty.

Pimples popping again. Haih. Don't know what is wrong! Nadhi said it's puberty! Right.., 2nd phase? If there is such thing. Looking back the pictures I took in March 2010. Wow! I have pretty skin, if you exclude some freckles here and there.Drinking loads of water and no oily, sweet food is a myth! But I still believe in them though. Cross those fingers and hope it will work!

Till then..

1 comment:

Ramskoky said...

I didnt know drugs could do gardening...besides heroin, could ganja, morphine or weed do gardening too or are they into something else like collecting stamps or jogging in the park?