Tuesday, 16 November 2010

MIx feelings

Now that I'm writing a post, I'm having a hard time expressing myself.
Recently, I just received a news that one of our beloved friends had left us-permanently. Although I wasn't close to her, I can feel the ache! She will always be one of the toughest person I've ever meet. Never giving up when given the bad news, fighting to the end. Always and will be one of the heroes. For those who committed suicide, I think you are really stupid! Cause there is nothing in this world that is unsolvable. No matter how much deep in debt are you, depressed are you, lonely are you, I'm sure there is always a way out. A tough one I'm sure but at least try. For her case, I no she has tried her best but somehow fate has to intervene. Everytime I think about what will be of her if she didn't receive that news 2 years ago, what kind of life will she be going through? Ain't it hard to no that what you planned will never come true? That's why they always said live a day by a day. The future is just too bleak to predict. We can only lust and hope.
It seems wasted to dwell on somethings you can never achieve. Of course, it is a good motivator to wish for the unknown.

Alright enough of lustering for the future which i know she would never achieve now. It is better to cherish what we have and not dwell on the 'what if(s) '
Therefore, last message of mine is: Do not give up and cherish what ever you have RIGHT now. (no point lustering for the latest season burberry trench coat)

And.. To my dear friend, You will always be an inspiration and loved!!

No comments: