Monday, 26 October 2009

Gifts and chocolate!

Wassup?

Gifts? Well, remember my parents went to Hardrock cafe for its opening? Sadly, I don't get to go..but I got tons of gifts!YAY.yay..yay!!love this card..

ROCK with us!!

And thanks mum for buying me this shirt and giving me all ur free goodies!cant stop SMILING!*smiles*..The crappiest part was- My @#@%#^ brother forgot to put in the memory card into the camera cause he was so absorbed in playing computer games, so no pictures of the place except sum in my fathers phone..S*** u man!!( at least u r grounded from computer for a week.HA!)


There are still a few pics and prezzies..too lazy to upload..


Chocolates..

During the holidays, my mum took us to Brazaeri (dunno how to spell..haha)in Traders for lunch..Saw and tasted these marvellous chocolate truffles!! Love the desserts btw...So I've decided to make some myself..and it turned out- Yummy!!! cause I've added some RUM!! oh, they are mouth-watering delicious!! except im growing fatter by the second I eat them..
Top: are wat the truffles look like in Brazerri, whereas these are mine, (they maybe a little bit out of shape but they are delicious!) just need a lil bit practice..LOL And after much thinking, maybe I could earn sum money by making these..orders anyone??Seriously!!cakes, muffins, eclairs, truffles..email me at suquint@yahoo.com to place ur orders. Found this amazing creme-brulee recipe..gotta try it after exam!!

And some picture in Jemputree with Jan, Huiting, ChiewWen and Yi lynThis picture looks nicer though my face is cut off..aiks



That's it for now..might be back again this week. School is much better than being stuck at home-scavenging for food..hehe..

Till then..xoxo

No comments: