Saturday, 17 October 2009

NOothing

Ok! Im back..
Bored..haha! That seems to be da word to describe my lifestyle these days.
Well, I'm listening to country music right now. Got my hair trimmed 2 hours ago..And its DEepavali!!!! HAppy Deepavali and happy holidays everyone..
Got a Deepavali open house invitation tonight at Passion of Kerala..wonder wat r they serving us; hope its banana leave..(yum.yum.)
I'm done with my As-level paper 9709/12 and I can tell u dat i already lost >7 marks! *shakes my head* Can't wait for November 20th..then ill be freeeee as a bird!
Guess wat? I've been rewarded 200 bucks for da sign-a friend-scheme in college..AUDE! Thanks load!!!!! XOXO..I no you'll be reading this..wat do u wanna eat? I belanja..=P

Dreaming of my dream car..wait car!! I'll be driving u soon, maybe another 20 years! muaxx

AND= HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY to my 2 very beloved Friends: ZhuLian & ChiewWen..love ya and muaxxxxx

No comments: