1. It's sunday..hooray
2. I'm so lazy to handwash those clothes
3. Had my fist geological field trip yesterday..N>I>C>E
4. Missing Simba
5. Mum and Pap, when are you guys coming back? Need to pay tuition fees
6. New academic structure is quite weird, really need to see da actual timetable
7. Too many assignment to get done by Thursday
8. Finals in 2 weeks time..SHit!two weeks!!!!
9. Laplace transform= Oh man!!!
10. I'm back to reality
11. I'm not exercising.LOL
12. It's 31st October already. BAskin!!
13. I really wanna visit Malacca
14. I'm missing everyone at home.
15. Intro to Oil &Gas test is this wednesday!!
Finally
**SOS**
1 comment:
1. yes, Hooray.
2. use washing machine. or Dobi V5
6. Yea, UTP has lots of patterns. more to come.
7. this is UTP culture. :)
9. lol. DE is important for ur next few maths subjects!
15. Easiest subject u can find in utp. trust me.
jiayou!
Post a Comment