Monday, 23 November 2009

Post-AS exam

HA! Finally, exam is O.V.E.R. over!!!!!wheeeeeee..
Straight to praigin after borrowing 2 books from library(silly i no, but its fiction)..1030am in Praigin=nobody and no shops opened for you.Went lepak-ing around Komtar then back to Praigin. Met my fellow classmate, Kenjoo and we had lunch together.(Omg..u gotta stop complaining on the plastic plates. It's not a 5 star restaurant..DUH!of course its plastic). Jia Yng was on a shopping spreeeee..bought quite a lot of stuff, something i'm sure she definetely has not done for light years.Neway, the shoes were pretty though they gave u a hell of a time on Sunday..**We went out again on Sunday- Queens. Met up with Jia Yng and her darling who is auditioning for 8tv Singing member group scouting*whatever word comes 1st* MAn!I haven shop so much in Months!!

Just came back from GURNEY..yup, I went out again today(mum's not around,he.he.he..Though grandma gave me her roll eyes tak puas hati look;*blek*)

2012 was really nice..cried during da sad part(I'm a very sentimental, emo person)definetely a MUST watch for u guys that have not!!! And HMMMMMPPPHH- saw the New MOON trailer!!! CAN't wait!! And I hope they do not censore the kissing part!! They r like da best part..hahahaha!! Rob Patt is kinda sexy..So is Kellan Luts(he has his charms, da bad boy look)wakakaka

Whereas bout diving..HA, thank god i did not get my hopes too High! cos nothing planned by my family members actually works. Like Cameron, fireflies, Batu Ferringhi...blah..blah..and tons of other stuff.

There is this concert in Dewan Sri- Music for life, I think..So anyone who knows more please enlighten me.

People feel free to ajak me out for now..cos I might get a job soon then too bad already..And whoever who has Grey's season5 please lend me(yes i no, im still watching season 5)


That's it for now..See ya soon! :P

No comments: