Wednesday, 18 November 2009

What i wanna say:

1. I have seriously bizarre dreams last night! But it was entertaining..thinking of it makes me laugh!!!ok maybe reading romance stories isn't really the best idea!
2. I can't snap out of this mood swings!
3. The sad stories are bothering me again..
4. He is so hot!!! well both of them are hot!
5. I think I might actually have superpower- My random meaningless dreams always come true. Like just now, when i was reading my story book; sitting on a chair and suddenly I shouted holy crap!! I somehow have this premonition about things that are going to happen..The worst thing is that these places or stories that i visited or read in my dreams are strangers..I've never seen he or she or heard of these thing before.. Spooky..
6. What if i got the job and they want me to start working on 18 of December
7. MAn!!! I'm fantasizing again...
8. It's not nice to reject someone huh? But if u have decided, i guess u'll have to commit to it right?

No comments: