Wednesday, 18 November 2009

Women for women

I'm experiencing myriads of emotions right now, swirling and stopping by then drift away then come back again..
I'm currently feeling a little bit helpless for the unfortunate women in this world!! DAmn those misogynist, violent, condescending male who thinks they are so great; ill-treating women and wantoning destruction against the female sex!!
Perhaps I'm a little carried away, but it is the truth..
Okay,perhaps reading books set in the 18th century isn't that good of an idea. I wonder how did the women in that era survived? So is the women in Congo, Somalia, Afghan and many more countries in this present age.. Those man are so beastly!! 3/4 of women in Congo has been raped!! Outrageous!; I feel so helpless and incapable!! Yes there are organisations that has been helping women for ages; but yet i'm stuck here doing nothing..

One thing- We women have to stand up for our rights and help our fellows sister around the globe.. I will do something about it..I promise

No comments: